Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome to my blog :D

Hi guys :) I'm Zeem! This blog is a space to share my stories, thought, and ideas as a Thai student studying abroad. I'm now an undergrad student at a small college in the Midwest, USA. I was an exchange student through AFS-YES program when I was in High school. So if you have any questions or ideas of videos that you want to see please let me know! :D And don't forget to subscribe for future videos~ yey~

สวัสดีค่ะ ชื่อซีมนะคะ บลอกนี้ก็เป็นพื้นที่เพื่อแบ่งปันประสบการณ์ ความคิดและไอเดียต่างๆของตัวเองในฐานะที่เป็นนักเรียนไทยที่ศึกษาอยู่ในต่างแดน ตอนนี้เรียนปริญญาตรีอยู่ที่มหาลัยเล็กๆแห่งหนึ่งใน Midwest ของประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกาค่ะ และก่อนหน้านั้นก็ได้เป็นนักเรียนแลกเปลี่ยนโครงการ AFS-YES ตอนอยู่มอปลาย บลอกนี้จะเป็นตัวเสริมจาก YouTube channel สำหรับใครที่ถนัดอ่านมากกว่าหรืออยากจะปริ๊นข้อมูลเก็บไว้ หรือเอาไปแชร์กับเพื่อนๆที่โรงเรียน ใครมีคำถามหรือไอเดียอะไรที่อยากรู้ บอกกันได้นะจ๊ะ อย่าลืมแวะมาบ่อยๆนะคะ 

No comments:

Post a Comment